Learn Why Electromagnetic Pulse Protection Matters to You
I am William R. Graham, former chairman of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States of Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack, also known as the Congressional EMP Commission. From from 2001-2008 and again in 2017-2018, I was privileged to lead a team of our country's preeminent experts in the first public study of how EMP would affect civilian infrastructures. This website has been established to better disseminate the unclassified portion of our work. Concerned citizens deserve the opportunity to learn more about the existential EMP threat to our nation. Please take some time to click on the links below and read our reports.
- Assessing the Threat from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Executive Report
- Life Without Electricity: Storm-Induced Blackouts and Implications for EMP Attack
- Recommended E3 HEMP Heave Electric Field Waveform for the Critical Infrastructures
- Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack: Volume 1 Executive Report
- Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack: Critical National Infrastructures